- The client is the third largest Danish health insurance underwriter with more than 200K individual policies.
- It was acquired by a private equity firm and needed to significantly upgrade its internal reporting and analysis capabilities to support and drive rapid growth.
- The firm was struggling to manage the complexity of multiple counterparties which included brokers, direct sales and other partnerships.
- Data inconsistencies routinely prevented KPI reconciliation across divisions.
- Incumbent reporting process consumed 5+ hours each week.
- Manual data entry errors undermined reliability.
- Reconciled key performance metrics across multiple jurisdictions.
- Automated report building and accuracy check processes.
- Designed and built a tech stack to include SQL, DAX, OLAP, Power BI and Excel.
Results & Benefits
- Report creation time reduced from 5 hours a week to 5 minutes.
- Enriched revenue forecasting to include client acquisition, growth and attrition rates.
- More reliable cost estimates and budgeting for sales & marketing teams.